Quantcast

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
You must. You opened the thread, read it, and typed out a response. Pretty funny actually.

Anyone else have an opinion about this guy.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
He likes fish sticks. In his mouth. He likes to eat fish sticks.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I'm thinking of doing my hair like his.

Then charge kids at McDonalds to go wild with a sharpie playing follow the maze.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
pop culture is so annoying in this regard, i hate everything the vma's stand for, actually wouldnt have known about if facebook wasnt blowing up about it, i agree though who cares...he is an a$$hat

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
All of these awards shows are nothing more than entertainment industry circle jerks. Their only purpose seems to be self-congratulation and providing fodder for celebrity worship.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
All of these awards shows are nothing more than entertainment industry circle jerks. Their only purpose seems to be self-congratulation and providing fodder for celebrity worship.
But, but, but then what would Paris Hilton do for a living????

:D

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Seriously...

Any award show giving an award to Lady Gagme for best new artist and Britney for best pop vid is straight DUMB.

Is this really where what MTV turned into? The world is a sic sad place.

Oh and Kanye suckz he always has and always will.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Seriously...

Any award show giving an award to Lady Gagme for best new artist and Britney for best pop vid is straight DUMB.

Is this really where what MTV turned into? The world is a sic sad place.

Oh and Kanye suckz he always has and always will.
Hey, mediocre musicians have to go somewhere.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd prefer it if that somewhere was, say, a vacuum so nobody could hear them, but not watching MTV, ever, is a viable option too.
MTV IS a vacuum. Of intelligence, and of talent. They haven't been really relevant in years.

Also, their name is kind of a misnomer these days. Do they have any actual music oriented programming anymore?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
They did create an amazing amount viral buzz with all of this. It not going to make me watch MTV but I am sure I am not the traget audience anyway.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
wasn't it just a publicity stunt? staged to get everyone in the fing world talking about it. Sad part is it worked.
i got a buddy of mine who lives in LA. he pretty much emphatically stated it was all staged. buy my questions to that are.... is Kanye that vain that he needed to be part of that stunt? does he feel he's fell off the celebrity radar so much that he needed to only further increase his douchebagery? is MTV feeling that irrelevant that they needed to think of this stunt and find the douchbag poster boy to pull it off. what about this girl now? i've heard her name, have no idea what her music sounds like. if she is supposedly a country singer then why the f is MTV giving her an award? if you aren't a rap artist or some weak ass pussy wanna be rock band then MTV has no use for you. so she seems to have been set up. can't imagin she would want to be part of Kanyes douchbaggery for any reason. i hate to keep this thing going, but MTV and the king DB got what they were looking for, huge publicity. oh and funny how he'll be Jay Leno's first guest on his new show too.