Quantcast

Kapeetull Fohrist

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Im game. Depends if the sleep inners wanna get up early and make the shuttle, or late, and do a little self shuttle. I have good ideas for rides either way...... Im at home today, but will check the net a few times. Talk it over with snacks and see what the plan is.

D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Best 5 bucks to you ever spent that didnt leave you feeling ashamed.......

Yall know where to meet? Middle waddell parking lot? Try to get there early (8:45) so your sure to get your bike loaded. If you miss it then we can figure something else out.......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Best 5 bucks to you ever spent that didnt leave you feeling ashamed.......

Yall know where to meet? Middle waddell parking lot? Try to get there early (8:45) so your sure to get your bike loaded. If you miss it then we can figure something else out.......
Okay....we'll be there to take the shuttle :dead: I'll set 5 alarms that night.

What time to we need to leave Seattle to make get to the park at 8:45am?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
What day and is the gate perma shut for the shuttle? I have been out of the loop....actually never been in the loop :)

Last time I did it it was on the anniversary of my accident. Oly saved my arse...kinda and I had to ride with a flat and walk a good chunk of the way at the bottom. :) But Oly picked up this poor excuse for a MTBr and made the day end on a high note.

Fun and if they take the same route I took make sure there are fenders......it is best when it has been raining REAL good. I think it was about snowing at the towers when I went......have the pics frmo the disposable camera too.

Rhino

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
RhinofromWA said:
What day and is the gate perma shut for the shuttle? I have been out of the loop....actually never been in the loop :)

Last time I did it it was on the anniversary of my accident. Oly saved my arse...kinda and I had to ride with a flat and walk a good chunk of the way at the bottom. :) But Oly picked up this poor excuse for a MTBr and made the day end on a high note.

Fun and if they take the same route I took make sure there are fenders......it is best when it has been raining REAL good. I think it was about snowing at the towers when I went......have the pics frmo the disposable camera too.

Rhino
Shuttle sunday 9:00.
Gate perma shut? You mean for the parkignlot? Yea, but you park out side the gate.
Fenders if you got them. We will do a bit different of a trail..... but it will be wet.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Yah if you got room for me and one pal....(you met him when we all rode Lake Sawyer a year ago)
Ya, it's just the two of us. Was he the one with the big dog that rode with us? What time should we meet at your casa?

olytrayne

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
olympia
I will be on the Porter Creek side around 9 am. We are going to park at the sign and ride up the road, about 8? miles, then back down the trail, about 14 miles.
Anyone interested?
Porter @ 9!

Shuttling is for weenies!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
olytrayne said:
I will be on the Porter Creek side around 9 am. We are going to park at the sign and ride up the road, about 8? miles, then back down the trail, about 14 miles.
Anyone interested?
Porter @ 9!

Shuttling is for weenies!
i got off the phone with Snacks guess she talked to Oly and we're gonna now meet at 10 and do a different route?@!$)@#!$(!@# Olytrane meet us at the Chevron at 10 if you wanna ride with our pack.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Skookum said:
i got off the phone with Snacks guess she talked to Oly and we're gonna now meet at 10 and do a different route?@!$)@#!$(!@# Olytrane meet us at the Chevron at 10 if you wanna ride with our pack.
Sorry, I was told the ride we were gonna do was a bit mucky and that the Wedekind ride was better. Plus this gives yous another hour to sleep. Daniel is coming too. Ian, Would be cool to see ya. Were doing Wedekind to Porter Creek. Maybe we will see ya at the top?

Tim i tried to call but your phone didnt pick up before i lost reception.

Tim, this Ride is better than the other one.....

See ya 10:00 chevron.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Yes! Thanks for showing us around D and D :D

I have never been on such a dry trail in December......yummy, hot food at the LittleRock Cheveron makes the day complete :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Remember you can never show that ride to anyone, or ill come find you in your house at night and saw off your feet, or maybe just let the air out of your tires with a note that says your feet are next....... :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Remember you can never show that ride to anyone, or ill come find you in your house at night and saw off your feet, or maybe just let the air out of your tires with a note that says your feet are next....... :)
Haha! That's mean :sneaky:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
What ride?
;)