Quantcast

Kate bosworth

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Some give her a carne asada burrito & a tub of sour cream STAT!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
If my sister started to get unusually skinny I'd talk to her about it right away, and if it started to get serious help would be on the way very quickly...I can't imagine letting someone I care about get to that point.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
i'd be dragging her ass to the hospital whether she liked it or not.

unfortunately my haf brother has the opposite problem. i know its crass to say it but the best way i can describe it was that he had and still has bitch tits at 10 yo. he simply just doesn't have interest in physical activities, and to his fathers credit, he has tried EVERY sport there is, and none of them have taken hold. it's sad too because he could be one of those walking fire plugs. i don't see him getting taller than 5'10"-6', but with his dad's chest, and his mother's legs he'd could be one of those dudes that 250 easily...and i do NOT mean fat.

as much as i hate the word, does the family, in there denial/non-interventionist mentality, enables her to be that way.
damn i hate using that word.

J

JRB

Didn't we just have a "they are too fat" thread??? Hard to please???

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
people with eating disorders really do look like that. it doesn't have to be a 'chop...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
laura said:
Too fat too thin. I hate this ****. Poor girl.
i dont think it comes to being too fat/to thin... i just think its a shame..its a sickness... but it does all stem from our sick society

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
hooples3 said:
i dont think it comes to being too fat/to thin... i just think its a shame..its a sickness... but it does all stem from our sick society
I was actually commenting (rather ambiguously) on the new obsession with whether or not celebrities are too fat or too thin. Obviously this girl is too thin, obviously she's sick. But she'll be on the cover of every magazine next to "so and so" who's put on a few pounds since the last movie they were in. "isn't it a shame that "so and so" has gained weight? Isn't it a shame that Kate Bosworth has lost weight?" "Does so and so look better skinnier or fatter you be the judge."

I've have had my battle with weight and body image issues and am finally giving up the fight against myself but constant bombardment is rather overwhelming at times.

J

JRB

N8 said:
Is this a News thread...????

:think:
If we were somehow able to substantiate any level of intelligence for you, N8, that would make this a news thread. I doubt there is any danger of that, so it's safe to say, this is not a news thread.