Quantcast

Katography 06/13/09

butters-lsd

Chimp
May 4, 2008
Rhode Island
the pictures are nice.

donna is awesome! it's great that you are better than most of the dudes you ride with regularly.:cheers:

that fact she got the same helmet as me, not so much:clue: i'll let you slide because you don't know all the guy codes and all.:biggrin:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Everyone rides better than me...... :brow: :brow: :brow:

Man i wish i could ride to my full potential... but after my shoulder injury and still some pain lingering, i'm a lil scared to push myself.... :-(

but hey, could be worse, at least i'm able to ride...

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007

Man i wish i could ride to my full potential... but after my shoulder injury and still some pain lingering, i'm a lil scared to push myself.... :-(

I would not say everyone. I'm way worst then you and after splitting two bikes in two I will not even attempt drops anymore. Ride w/me this weekend I will make you feel faster.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory

Ill ride wit ya dave! You can show me around!

And *I'll* give YOU a ride to Diablo if u want!! lol

Hope to see you (all) real soon, and regularly, now that I finally have my own ride! Hopefully I will get more than 3 days and a wrecked shoulder out of this season pass!!!!!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Huck, No "lift" needed, thanks for the offer.... you finally for a whip.... see u at the hill, bro!

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Huck, No "lift" needed, thanks for the offer.... you finally for a whip.... see u at the hill, bro!
WOOHOO! WhoRyder and Banzai, the UCI WC Champs!! (not)

YES! I cant wait! I really need to learn my way around, this ADD BS is messin wit ma flow!

lol

So - this weekend, f the rain? will it really rain? So anxious! The season finally begins for Mr Banzai!

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Hopefully I will get more than 3 days and a wrecked shoulder out of this season pass!!!!!
I got in two rides this season and then broke my clavicle into 3 pieces. Definitely haven't gotten my moneys worth out of the season pass this season yet.