Quantcast

Katrina photo diary

• Last couple of days to enter the Ridemonkey Secret Santa!

Come exchange gifts with other monkeys! From beer, to light-up bike nuts, to custom machined holiday decorations, there's something for everyone. To participate, make sure you send your email by Moday, December 2nd.
    Click here for details and to learn how to participate.

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
In my pants
Don't know if any of you have seen this.

clicky linky

I found it interesting because I recognize most of the places having been to New Orleans several times when I lived in Florida, plus once recently.

I was also at burning man for 8 days with no media access and never got to see/hear any of the coverage most of the country was getting on what happened. I thought this was an interesting perspective.

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
In my pants
chicodude01 said:
That was insane. It was cool reading his sory though...
Yeah I think the captions are what make it.

Reading/seeing that site makes the whole event a little more human and realistic than all the BS sensationalizing I've seen on a lot of the major news outlets.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Wow - aside from the compelling subject matter, what really sets this apart is the fact that the guy is a gifted photographer

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
WOW!!!!! I have been watching the news, and the guys right, its a totally dif. story their telling. That was a great collection of photos! He should be selling them to get some money back! I bet a lot of people are buying them!