Quantcast

Kearny BMX

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
So has anyone been riding the bmx track down in Kearny??? it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since i've ridden (shut up Donnie) & would like to start hitting it back up again. I might hit it up this Wednesday....of course then i'll be back on the road for a couple of weeks (East coast nationals), but once i get back, it's on!!! same goes for Big Bear & dh riding (again, shut up Donnie....you too Orven!) haha!

-D-

largerthan9

Monkey
Dec 10, 2002
Yo Jeramiah!
I was just wondering where you have been.........

been going to kearney every other wed. after racing. get all of your north county buddies to come down and we will do some laps!

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
Originally posted by largerthan9
Yo Jeramiah!
I was just wondering where you have been.........

been going to kearney every other wed. after racing. get all of your north county buddies to come down and we will do some laps!
ya, working too damn much. good though...but i NEEEEEEED to ride!!!!

i know there's some guys at my shop that are really eager to ride kearny, so i'll grab them & shooot on down!

l8

largerthan9

Monkey
Dec 10, 2002
yeah me too, I ride my cruiser..... mountainbikes at the bmx track is kinda silly.... but it is nice to do a couple of laps on the mountaincross bike every now and then..

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Dylan
So has anyone been riding the bmx track down in Kearny??? it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since i've ridden (shut up Donnie) & would like to start hitting it back up again. I might hit it up this Wednesday....of course then i'll be back on the road for a couple of weeks (East coast nationals), but once i get back, it's on!!! same goes for Big Bear & dh riding (again, shut up Donnie....you too Orven!) haha!

-D-

.....................;)