Quantcast

Keep Frederick weird

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
:eek: :confused: :eek:

$75,000 in Bull Semen Is Stolen From Frederick Farm

In his nearly 16 years in the Frederick County Sheriff's Office, Detective Chuck Jenkins has seen a lot: old-fashioned cattle rustling, grand theft tractor and thousands of more-pedestrian crimes. But he's never seen anything quite like his most recent whodunit: the case of the stolen bull semen.

The burglary took place Sunday in Smithsburg while Eric Fleming was away from his farm, Stonewood Acres. When he got home that night from a visit to relatives in Pennsylvania, he found that the 70-pound semen tank he had in an outbuilding was open, with the electrical cord pulled out of the liquid nitrogen refrigerator, Jenkins said. Sixty-five "straws," containing the precious bodily fluids of 40 to 50 bulls, were missing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/02/AR2005110202814.html
As if the dead bodies and anthrax dumped in the Watershed didn't make Frederick weird enough....:thumb:

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
Apparently there must by some illegal market for this, um, stuff.

I can see it now. Two dudes in the alley, Pssst, I got some some Black Angus jizzle that's off the hizzle!!!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I can see it now.....
"so what are you in for?"
"I robbed a bank and stole a car. How 'bout you?"
"I stole a whole bunch of bull semen."

..................chirp..............chirp................."really"

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
I worked at Wheel Base a couple of winters ago, and there was a guy who came in there that was caught "doing it" to a sheep at the fair.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Fredneck is a very, ahem, unique place. I hear that spunk-stealing also occurs in certain areas of Gambrill Park and while out riding, have witnessed highly suspicious activities among some of the menfolk. I wonder if the aptly-named High Knob area has made the George Michael Travel Guide yet. :nope:

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
I wittnessed the same kind of activity two weeks ago with two men "hikers" wearing some rather tight sweatpants...you know, the old school kind with the elastic around the ankles. I just rode by with a "that was weird" kinda feeling.:confused:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
VDfree said:
I wittnessed the same kind of activity two weeks ago with two men "hikers" wearing some rather tight sweatpants...you know, the old school kind with the elastic around the ankles. I just rode by with a "that was weird" kinda feeling.:confused:

You know - I've seen those guys up by the blue trail near Hamburg Rd. It was summer time and they were wearing cut-off jeans shorts that were just way to short. I'm talkin' junk hangin' out in plain sight short... <shudders>

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
"...Hey there big boy, your lookin' mighty cute there today with your shinney horns and stuff..." :eek:

Or the ever popular...

"You shure doo have a purdy mouth." :eek:

:D

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
sirknight6 said:
"...Hey there big boy, your lookin' mighty cute there today with your shinney horns and stuff..." :eek:

Or the ever popular...

"You shure doo have a purdy mouth." :eek:

:D
Was that necessary

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mobius said:
Was that necessary

Not really, but the comic relief was sure welcomed...

It's a long way off from April.

I'll have my suspension done by the end of the month...so, in the meantime, useless drivel is all I can expect.

(Definitely going to do an Urban though on the warmer days) :thumb: