Quantcast

Keep on Truckin'!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The @Full Trucker will be riding by our shelter in place bunker shortly according to secret government tracking satellites. I've already told him that wife and I will throw rocks at him to help his STRAVAAAA time, but I'll gladly substitute rocks with other suggestions - as long as I'm not asked to sacrifice our food or TP hoard.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The @Full Trucker will be riding by our shelter in place bunker shortly according to secret government tracking satellites. I've already told him that wife and I will throw rocks at him to help his STRAVAAAA time, but I'll gladly substitute rocks with other suggestions - as long as I'm not asked to sacrifice our food or TP hoard.
Nope, you're on it. Just throw those rocks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Maybe throw some of those margarita-flavored clif shots? :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's rain/sleet falling on him right now as he's doing a 1700ft+ climb to roll by.

Maybe just break out the supersoakers and ensure he's damp for the 1700ft downhill which immediately follows?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thanks y’all! expect a full trip report soon, I did a stupid big ride today. I mapped it out at 47 miles (for 47 years) but it ended up 48 on the button. Gah! I’m spent, but it was great. Demolished a plate of Enchiladas and now crushing beers in the patio with My Love

that's why he got beer yesterday.
Ding ding ding!

You ugly.

remember it's not the years, it's the mileage.

oh, wait.
The feet, dude. It’s the feet.

And the years.

Give it hell.
Done.

Hope you have a fabulous dump today!

And maybe some cake?
First dump of the day is going down right now. It’s glorious. You’re welcome.

For the man who has everything:*

[

*but a jorb

View attachment 143992
OMFG.

Also, I got a job offer this morning

ride bikes drink beer
Had a lunch beer at around mile 25-ish, maybe around 5200’ into the ride. That was delicious

Maybe throw some of those margarita-flavored clif shots? :D
@6thElement briught those out, but I had plenty of snacks. Should have taken them anyways, th

does that mean no throwing feces?

cuz that was my suggestion
Aw man, now I feel left out.

It's rain/sleet falling on him right now as he's doing a 1700ft+ climb to roll by.

Maybe just break out the supersoakers and ensure he's damp for the 1700ft downhill which immediately follows?
Yeah that sleet was uncalled for. Not as bad as the headwind climbing up to Dakota though.

what's the plan, climb the Gut?
Climbed Chimney, descended Gut. Full route was fucking stupid, I can’t even.

Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy a Tijuana Donkey or 3 :monkeydance:
As soon as these beers are finished, that’s what I’m into!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks y’all! expect a full trip report soon, I did a stupid big ride today. I mapped it out at 47 miles (for 47 years) but it ended up 48 on the button. Gah! I’m spent, but it was great. Demolished a plate of Enchiladas and now crushing beers in the patio with My Love

Ding ding ding!

You ugly.

The feet, dude. It’s the feet.

And the years.

Done.

First dump of the day is going down right now. It’s glorious. You’re welcome.

OMFG.

Also, I got a job offer this morning

Had a lunch beer at around mile 25-ish, maybe around 5200’ into the ride. That was delicious

@6thElement briught those out, but I had plenty of snacks. Should have taken them anyways, th

Aw man, now I feel left out.

Yeah that sleet was uncalled for. Not as bad as the headwind climbing up to Dakota though.

Climbed Chimney, descended Gut. Full route was fucking stupid, I can’t even.

As soon as these beers are finished, that’s what I’m into!
Sounds like a top notch bday. Keep up the good work.