Quantcast

Keep the chair?

What do I do with the chairs?

• Keep the chairs. Your fat ass needs all the support it can get.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Sell the chairs on eBay. Buy new bike parts. Go ride. Lose fat ass.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Turn down the deal. The chairs have too much bad karma attached to them.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Cookie Monster

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
remember kids ... crime does not pay.

that said, I have no less then 5 Aeron chairs in my condo right now. 4 brand new chairs shown plus the older one that is under me now.

Selling one of these for only $400 ... now THAT would be a steal.
Keep it as collateral only, return it when/if the debt is paid.

J

JRB

Nice place, Nick. Do you live under a bridge??? Is that down town??? Your Doc is bad ass.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
the bridge you see is permently up. it's like a gigantic piece of art now!
My g/f bought this place 9 years ago, the building is ON the river smack dab in the center of the Loop.
If it was still light out I'd snap a few pics of the skyline view from out on the dock. $1M views.

The DOC is so much fun. I street ride twice as much as DJ or trail ride these days. I :love: that bike.

J

JRB

Nick said:
the bridge you see is permently up. it's like a gigantic piece of art now!
My g/f bought this place 9 years ago, the building is ON the river smack dab in the center of the Loop.
If it was still light out I'd snap a few pics of the skyline view from out on the dock. $1M views.

The DOC is so much fun. I street ride twice as much as DJ or trail ride these days. I :love: that bike.
The views are the only thing I like about it there. They are quite nice. Glad you like the Doc. I should ride my urban bike more.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Ciaran said:
Would I steal the chairs? No. I even wagged my finger at him for risking his job over a couple of chairs. Dumb move IMO.

I may tell him to sell them on ebay himself and pay me with that money. Or maybe I'll sell em to Stinky and Sam Little...

On the one hand I want to keep the chairs or sell them on ebay for 400 bucks. On the other hand they are of dubious origin. But I can help out a friend in need, and can pay some of my own bills.

Sigh.... dang this morality thing!
All you need to know is wwgwbd?

But I still stand by my orginial idea with one caveat. Have him give you cookies then kick him in the nuts. Nothing like watching a guy with crushed nuts rolling around on the floor while munching on cookies.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DRB said:
All you need to know is wwgwbd?

But I still stand by my orginial idea with one caveat. Have him give you cookies then kick him in the nuts. Nothing like watching a guy with crushed nuts rolling around on the floor while munching on cookies.
LOL!!! Awesome! And, yes Ciaran, you never would want to get up....I've got a couple workstations here with them...:drool:

I voted Cookie Monster....but keep the chairs too...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, after the wife put her butt in one of the chairs it was decided... we're keeping the chairs.