Quantcast

keepin' it real - suicide style!

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Not to be a snob, but I think the only Suicide these guys have is Marketing Suicide. Why on earth would you put a product that you want taken seriously on a GT, a GT with reflectors on the pedals no less. Just a poor choice in my mind.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It might make sense from a stealth perspective.

A bunch of rails here at work suddenly got all scraped up and damaged. Because of that security set up some cameras and caught some kids, cops were called and property damage files charged.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
If those things aren't easy to destroy, they will probably be very heavy. Plastic or some other composite material is probably going to be the ticket if you run pegs.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
It might make sense from a stealth perspective.

A bunch of rails here at work suddenly got all scraped up and damaged. Because of that security set up some cameras and caught some kids, cops were called and property damage files charged.
The stupid vandals deserved it too.... jackasses like that give us all a bad rep, IMO. The lazy ****s need to organize, and get themselves a park or someplace legal to ride.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I'm not all for distruction of property, but I ride street and I've left my mark a few places. I also have worked for years getting parks built and my own town continues to resist it, even with buisnesses pleading to have it done. Its bullocks, my town sucks!

On another note, riding real street can't really be compared to park. Finding the perfect setup for a trick you like to do is awesome. Again, I'm not condoning tearing up ledges and rails, but I do have a warm feeling in my heart when I see wax stains on a ledge or tire marks on a wall. Its like tagging, with your bike.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I had a set BITD, a buddy gave them to me...absolutely horrible...

AAH! Vision Street Wear!!!! Damn I loved those shoes! If anyone sees em for sale somewear, holla. I used to sport the white ones, but let's see....35 years old now....better go with the stealthy black! Damn I loved them shoes...

May 23, 2007
Stamford, CT
daaaamn someone beat me to it! i had an idea for roller plastic pegs like last year to try and prevent heavy damage on coping. (this way skaters get more blame and we can shut them up when we try to get in parks) I tried putting bearings in some dumchucks but weren't strong enough.

oh well. mad props! and now this will open the doors to "rolling" more surfaces and saving money on wax. haha! :clapping:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Z-Rollers was the name of the skate trucks...

these roller pegs are like $50.00 each. and they arn't really stealthy as they are freaking LOUD. (judging by the video).

but, if people have fun with them, cool...

I think Plegs are going to be the way to go.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
If those things aren't easy to destroy, they will probably be very heavy. Plastic or some other composite material is probably going to be the ticket if you run pegs.
Website says 4.8 oz each, thats damn light. Its kind of a cool idea but they really only make sense if your not trying to stall or grind using only one peg. Seems like they'd be god awful for street.