Quantcast

keeping it real.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
so, i have not had a gaming console in way over a decade.
today, i was browsing the local version of ebay (i have posted my car for sale).... and it appeared to me.

in working order, complete with controls and zapper. according to the other pictures, the gray is gray and does not have a hint of yellowish...

$35 delivered to my office.
am also made a bid on mario 2, 3, excite bike and punch out (all for $20). i have to wait for the seller´s confirmation to see if he delivers, or if i have to pick it up.

how can one pass a deal this good?
its gonna be a sweet weekend.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I got an old NES when my mother in law cleaned out her basement. It was almost brand new in the box.
I need to score some new games but it's pretty fun to break out once in a while and play duck hunt on a 55" LCD.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I still have my original NES that I got as a kid and it still works great. I have around 15 games including Skate Or Die 1 and Skate Or Die 2!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I'll admit that I have an emulator on my computer and play some of the old NES/SNES games sometimes... (Dragon Warrior/Final Fantasy II usually)

Still need to find a USB version of that utterly-indestructible controller, though. They were great for kids with anger-management issues.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'll admit that I have an emulator on my computer and play some of the old NES/SNES games sometimes... (Dragon Warrior/Final Fantasy II usually)

Still need to find a USB version of that utterly-indestructible controller, though. They were great for kids with anger-management issues.
You might just be able to make one. I wired up an original xbox controller to a USB cable for use on my home confuser years ago. Worked for a couple games but was buggy as sh*t on others. YMMV.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
You might just be able to make one. I wired up an original xbox controller to a USB cable for use on my home confuser years ago. Worked for a couple games but was buggy as sh*t on others. YMMV.
many years ago, when i had a computer with a lpt port, i ghetto rigged 2 SNES controller into a LPT port.
i remember i had to do some soldering, and had to buy a few diodes... but it worked flawlessly for many months...