Quantcast

Kenda Dark Mtn Super D - Race #1

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting us this year! Without your participation it wouldn't be possible.

We learned a lot in regards to our timing system so hopefully next time will be a little smoother. I'm pretty slammed at work this week combined with the NORBA paperwork so it maybe the first of next week before results are posted on our website (www.bmcc.us). We also had a club member taking pics...he's just trying to find an inexpensive place to post the pics because he's got a ton of them.

Race #2 is scheduled for March 18th. Between now & then we plan to make some repairs to the course to include the rock jump at the top, right hand turn in the gravity cavity and a little work on the bigger table at the bottom. Hope you can join us!

Thanks again for coming out and racing with us!:cheers:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting us this year! Without your participation it wouldn't be possible.

We learned a lot in regards to our timing system so hopefully next time will be a little smoother. I'm pretty slammed at work this week combined with the NORBA paperwork so it maybe the first of next week before results are posted on our website (www.bmcc.us). We also had a club member taking pics...he's just trying to find an inexpensive place to post the pics because he's got a ton of them.

Race #2 is scheduled for March 18th. Between now & then we plan to make some repairs to the course to include the rock jump at the top, right hand turn in the gravity cavity and a little work on the bigger table at the bottom. Hope you can join us!

Thanks again for coming out and racing with us!:cheers:
Good times Matt. Glad to have done it. Now if you can do something about that "lake effect" temp we had as Fennel described it....um...yeah...

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
Had a blast and I will be at the next one also.
About that lake effect, You must not have been there when the "lake effect" snow was coming down early that morning.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Had a blast and I will be at the next one also.
About that lake effect, You must not have been there when the "lake effect" snow was coming down early that morning.
I live in asheville where we had an inch on the ground when I left that morning. Was stunned to get out of the car and be colder there!!