Quantcast

Kendall Norman Does DH As Well

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO

Went and shot Kendall a bit today. He heard about the bike and wanted to check it out. I was not riding down Tunnel in SB with 1/2 a years pay on my back. So we met up at The Dirt Club and he did about 9 runs. I have another 10 images or so to edit!

He picked it up pretty quick and was whipping and tabling about mid way through pretty easy. You win that many Baja races two wheels is sort of like breathing.

http://jcrhonda.com/member/all/28

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
stop dragging MX racers into our sport!!!!! one of these sickos is enough! :D
Yeah he liked it was looking for rough stuff to ride. Next time we will go into SB with him see how that goes. If its cake we will bring him up here for some steep trails!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Sweet! I really enjoyed his segment in Moto 2. Didn't know he rode DH.
Neither did he till that day. That was his first outing on a DH sled. He liked it, we are going to hit some steep rocky stuff next time out!

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
cool to see a moto guy rippin it up on a DH bike. from what i see, its usually the other way around.

i just hope i dont keep seeing mtb videos where the guys are riding moto in em.. not what i came to watch and could care less about dirtbikes tbh (i like riding trails on mine, but dont want to watch someone else do it in a bicycle video.)