Quantcast

kentucky

nomav6

Chimp
Oct 14, 2005
from eastern(floyd co) but Im living in lexington now, never been out riding but I would like to get into it and hope to have a bike today, then plan on going out to morehead with a friend and ride out by caverun lake, know of any places to ride in the area?

nomav6

Chimp
Oct 14, 2005
I dont really know what XC is, and Im guess DH is downhill, but today was my first day ever on a mountian bike, I took it up to cave run and took the first trial that I came too, it just happen to be an expert, I did ok on it but I do need a lot of practice, do you have any suggestions on where to ride, I'm up for riding anything other then pavement, thats what my motorcycle is for :)

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I live in Lexington, we should hook up for up for a ride sometime. I live about a 3 minute ride away from the trails in Veteran's park. They are all very mellow and great for begginer riders. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to ride one day.

tgaines72

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Knoxville, TN
There are a $h*t ton of cool trails in the Daniel Boone Natl. Forrest.
I rode Laurel Lake and Cumberland Falls latley. There are hundreds of miles of killer technical singletrack in that area.
The Morehead area of DBNF is awesome. Check out Iron Furnace.
Cave Run is mostly groomed XC stuff that gets destroyed by horses but people love it. Zilpo to Buckskin to Cave Run makes a good loop. Its great terrain.