Quantcast

Kerry is PRO- HT

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He is only pandering to the powerful HT lobby. They have bought him and the full squish guys have Bush in their back pockets.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
that guys is a complete ass hole! i saw him un sun valley twice, 1nce on the ski resort ( i was following him) and he cut his SS guy off and then balmed it on him and called him lots of bad names, then when he had the restaurant shut down when we were waiting even though we had reservations... and supposodly he bought a jock strap at a sporting goods store while he was there.... make up your minds...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
unfortunately, Nader is going the rigid single-speed route, so that's going to draw votes off of Kerry. Jesus, when will he realize that although nobody's perfect, we're rather have a HT guy in office than a full squish bike. If he draws off the 5% that want rigid SSers it's gonna throw the election to bush. C'mon Nader, support the lesser of two evils!!!

:D
dante

D

Dingus McGee

Yeah, Kerry fully 'balmed' it on the guy in this one.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
What if I have a full squish, hardtail, single speed, and also a fixed, cyclocross, and road?

How the he11 am I supposed to tell which one is the best. I don't like any of them better than the other..... :rolleyes: