Quantcast

Kerry Releases his Yale grades...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I have a 87 Average. But my GPA and class rank is allot higher because i am in all A/honors classes.

ciaran said:
Or at least not get his panties in a bunch when other laugh at him.
Woah, you would know all about getting panties in a bunch, Mr Cross Dresser. :thumb: :monkey:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Changleen said:
I didn't school in the US

Recent scores from performance testing:

Verbal reasoning: Better than 98% of the NZ population
Numerical reasoning: Better than 86% of the NZ population
IQ: 149 :D
How d'ya get a 149 IQ with only 86% numerical? And if your IQ is 149 why do you give credence to so many silly ideas about 9/11?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
fluff said:
How d'ya get a 149 IQ with only 86% numerical? And if your IQ is 149 why do you give credence to so many silly ideas about 9/11?
I dunno, maybe Kiwis are smart? Your ideas about 9/11, are your 'ideas', dude.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
fluff said:
I just think that waving your IQ around on the net is dumb...
just like pretty much any other unnecesary/not-asked-for communication/information, and by that i mean anything other than asking/answering a relevant/useful question over any web forum...
and within this definition would be included for example.. your last comment as well.
:thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
fluff said:
I just think that waving your IQ around on the net is dumb...
This was a thread about qualifications. I don't have a US qualification. I gave information abut the last ranking type test I happened to have had. It included my IQ. Get over it! I didn't see your yet...

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Changleen said:
This was a thread about qualifications. I don't have a US qualification. I gave information abut the last ranking type test I happened to have had. It included my IQ. Get over it! I didn't see your yet...
Don't hold your breath.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
ALEXIS_DH said:
just like pretty much any other unnecesary/not-asked-for communication/information, and by that i mean anything other than asking/answering a relevant/useful question over any web forum...
and within this definition would be included for example.. your last comment as well.
Ah, hoist by your own petard.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
fluff said:
You inserted the X...
I derived it from your comment...

"waving your IQ on the net is dumb" which can be reversed engineered to a generic "waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net is dumb".

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
ALEXIS_DH said:
I derived it from your comment...

"waving your IQ on the net is dumb" which can be reversed engineered to a generic "waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net is dumb".
My statement only says what it says. As you said, you derived the rest.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
fluff said:
My statement only says what it says. As you said, you derived the rest.
do you agree with the next statement:

"waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net is dumb".

a) Yes, if so, then my deduction about your statement is correct.
b) No, if so, this answer is contradictory to "waving your IQ on the net is dumb". (specifically the "not-asked-for" part).

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
ALEXIS_DH said:
do you agree with the next statement:

"waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net is dumb".

a) Yes, if so, then my deduction about your statement is correct.
b) No, if so, this answer is contradictory to "waving your IQ on the net is dumb". (specifically the "not-asked-for" part).
No. Please explain why it is contradictory.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
"waving your IQ on the net" falls within the "not asked for" category in the statement:
"waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net"

as "whats your IQ" was not explicitely asked in this thread.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
ALEXIS_DH said:
"waving your IQ on the net" falls within the "not asked for" category in the statement:
"waving unnecesary/not-asked-for/e-penis-size information on the net"

as "whats your IQ" was not explicitely asked in this thread.
That is was no explicitly requested does not mean that I think it's dumb only when not asked for. You assume too much and then attempt to know what I am thinking. If someone started a what's your IQ thread I would still think it's dumb.
Your logic is flawed, you do not what I am thinking.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Since we are making comparisons here:

Bush - BS from Yale, cumulative score of 77 and an MBA from Harvard. (First POTUS to have an MBA)
Kerry - BS from Yale, cumulative score of 76.

Both were members of the "Skull and Crossbones Society".

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Damn True said:

Bush - BS from Yale, cumulative score of 77 and an MBA from Harvard. (First POTUS to have an MBA)

kerry also picked up a law degree somewhere along the way… boston college iirc.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Damn True said:

i lurked for 4 days on this thread to see who would post this first.

the only thing i'll have to wait longer for is for kerry to fully & publicly disclose all his military records (the navy department previously indicated its records did not include various materials), which he vowed to do on january 30th on a meet the press interview.

instead, he only allowed for hometown paper to see what he has allowed via SF 180.

what is still lacking is records from the national personnel records center, which is unabridged (however, nixon was still in office for part of this time, so that may be a stretch)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
$tinkle said:
i lurked for 4 days on this thread to see who would post this first.

the only thing i'll have to wait longer for is for kerry to fully & publicly disclose all his military records (the navy department previously indicated its records did not include various materials), which he vowed to do on january 30th on a meet the press interview.

instead, he only allowed for hometown paper to see what he has allowed via SF 180.

what is still lacking is records from the national personnel records center, which is unabridged (however, nixon was still in office for part of this time, so that may be a stretch)

Kerry is protecting his (then) senior leadership by not officially disclosing his Navy records which surely would show him in Cambodia on X-mas eve 1968.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
any day now, you should be able to find these bumper stickers at cafepress & rightwingstuff.com:
"Kerry: dumber than Bush"
"Don't blame me; i voted for the dumb guy"

maybe now kerry can believe how he "lost to that idiot"

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
fluff said:
That is was no explicitly requested does not mean that I think it's dumb only when not asked for.
i never assumed "if its not unrequested is not dumb".

If someone started a what's your IQ thread I would still think it's dumb.
my deduction doesnt contradict that.

Your logic is flawed, you do not what I am thinking.
you are the one making a logical fallacy out of it by suggesting from my deduction "that is was no explicitly requested does not mean that i think its dumb only when not asked for"... thats like deducting "if its not red, then it must be blue" from "if its red, then is not blue".

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
our GPA score is based on 4.2 (in Québec). Is the US system, is on 4.0 or 4.2?

santacruzer87

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
On my bicycle
This is the dumbest thread ever. It proves nothing about any of us.

I had a 3.0 GPA, so basically I'm stupid right?
then I got a 2300 on the SATs so I'm smart right?
now I say stupid **** all the time, so who knows........

-Ryan

N8 said:
Kerry is protecting his (then) senior leadership by not officially disclosing his Navy records which surely would show him in Cambodia on X-mas eve 1968.
Anyone stop to think that maybe Kerry was trying to get the Files unsealed to show what our role was while the military was running cross border operations during the war? I've read books where units ranging from 5 man recon patrols to entire companies of indiginous soldiers lead by Special Forces NCOs and officers were working into Laos and Cambodia. They were across the border doing all manner of things to prove that governments of those countries were "in bed" with North Vietnam?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
santacruzer87 said:
This is the dumbest thread ever. It proves nothing about any of us.

I had a 3.0 GPA, so basically I'm stupid right?
then I got a 2300 on the SATs so I'm smart right?
now I say stupid **** all the time, so who knows........

-Ryan
BINGO!

Jan 13, 2005
I'm a Applied Mathematics Major with concentration in Operations Research in a school that has the number one math department in the country...I consider my 2.9 GPA to be a minor miracle....

I came to college(a large public unversity with NO grade inflaion) with 1450 on my SAT and a 4.4 GPA, and realized that a lot of universities in this country hand out grades like candy. I had fight tooth and nail for C's in my math and stat classes, and I'm damned proud of it.

Can you guess which school I go to?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
springfield1911 said:
I'm a Applied Mathematics Major with concentration in Operations Research in a school that has the number one math department in the country...I consider my 2.9 GPA to be a minor miracle....

I came to college(a large public unversity with NO grade inflaion) with 1450 on my SAT and a 4.4 GPA, and realized that a lot of universities in this country hand out grades like candy. I had fight tooth and nail for C's in my math and stat classes, and I'm damned proud of it.

Judging from your post about "chimps" in another thread I would guess that your just an intelligent klansmen.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
springfield1911 said:

the number one math dept in the country is not a large public university last i checked :thumb: :nuts:

http://education.yahoo.com/college/essentials/school_rankings/grad/grad_mathsci_rankings.html

Mathematics Ph.D. Programs--Ranked in 2002

1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Harvard University
Princeton University
Stanford University
University of California--Berkeley
6. University of Chicago
7. Yale University
8. California Institute of Technology
University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
10. Cornell University
New York University