Quantcast

Kettle Crest Advocacy Festival 09

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Heads up everybody, am putting on a shindig inviting members of bikey advocate clubs to hang together for some awesome summer mountain riding. Campfire stories are always interesting at these types of events, and we might even get lucky and watch a couple of cowboys fight each other because one insulted another guys horse. (true story Kettle Crest Campout Year 2).

Anways it's waaay up in NE Washington, great trails, you gotta pedal, and be in good enough shape(Think Tiger Mountain but better trails, little more climbing, lot more descent). i've got the rides dialed so that lower speed folk can shuttle enough not to die from coughing up a lung, and that hammerhead cross country junkies can catch up to us, so everyone feels like they've ridden the trails together at their own pace.

More info on this link.
http://evergreenmtb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kettle_Crest_Advocacy_Festival

So the deal is if you're a member of a bike advocacy club you're invited. If you want to go join Evergreen, IMBA, FOCF, PUMP, Whimps whatever, then email me and let me you want to come.

Mike Westra has come the last few years and heads up to Nelson for some monster Freeride, as a side trip.

Hope to see some of you out there, as it's always good times.