3. Kane Leonard
4. Matt Fisher

Pro Women DH
1. Lisa Myklak 9:33
sorry blanking on the womens top 3

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Getting some......DC Comics and the Fish!

Good to see some fresh meat up there.

to round out womens top 3, 2. Wendy Reynolds 10:08
3. Jennifer Whalen

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
Yeah, it rocks when the guy putting a beatdown on the rest of the pro class is wearing jeans. He is freaking fast and smooth, and I thought John Watt and Peter Hannak had that market cornered...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Where's a GOOD place to get a detailed description of the course and some pics? I made the "quick" 16hr jaunt down to Crested Butte CO for the Wildflower Rush last year and I'm still scratching my head. I've heard nothing but good things about the Keystone course, though... Gonna check the CO forum right now...

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
The whole mountain is getting better with the addition of the new DH trails. The race course is brutal. Not really the features, but the length definately puts a hurtin' on you. Your lungs know it by the time you reach the triple step on Wild thing. Keystone has put some good effort into the mountain and I for one very much appreciate it. The last new trail that just opened "Jam Rock" is so sick! The hips, doubles, latters and steeps are a blast!

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
Way to go dave! Was he racing on that clapped out STP? Team Hobo factory for sure..

no- I raced my clapped trance which broke halfway through the race, so I then borrowed chris boice's tazer for the rest of the racing.

Phil-did you hear we rode super flagstaff on our bmx's last night? It was the hardest thing I have done in a while.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
no- I raced my clapped trance which broke halfway through the race, so I then borrowed chris boice's tazer for the rest of the racing.

Phil-did you hear we rode super flagstaff on our bmx's last night? It was the hardest thing I have done in a while.

I did hear, how long did that take?

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
It took a damn long time. As a coach, I'm worried about the fitness of the CU team. Buell is ok, Camp, I've seen bricks go uphill faster. 2+ hours. I would have done it, but I had to make sure you guys didn't swerve off the road. Going up.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
You've got quite the clapped out fleet of Giants eh. Ever find a 888 for the Faith? You need to get a full ride for next year... Shouldn't be too hard with your 20th place in the last national considering the riders there.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
It took a damn long time. As a coach, I'm worried about the fitness of the CU team. Buell is ok, Camp, I've seen bricks go uphill faster. 2+ hours. I would have done it, but I had to make sure you guys didn't swerve off the road. Going up.

hey, my bike was the heaviest in the group, and it had a harder gear than buell's. besides, angelfire is what 5 minutes long? piece of cake.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
As a mostly sober person for the night, i still can't believe what Mike, Stecko and Camp did, considering they had the same amount of energy drinks before the hill climb.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Yeah if Phil wasn't clapped out for the night, we would have enlisted his superhuman strength. But the ride was 1 1/2 hrs of pure dehydration fun at 2 AM. 2000 ft of Flagstaff Rd. climbing yay. Wentz had the support vehicle rolling to give me some motivation to finish it. The descent was gnarly with Camp leading the charge on his 20.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001

Who hijacked my username?

Youse guys am buck nutty! That there be a long ride!