Quantcast

Keystone Climax

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
freerider154 said:
Anyone know if the keystone race run is pretty fun? Any pedaling? jumps? drops? good rock garden? Basically i'm just wondering if its worth it to drive 12hrs one way for a race, and drive back another 12hrs and go to school the next day.
-thanks
All of that. It's sick! Keystone=Fun Place to Ride or Race.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
freerider154 said:
Anyone know if the keystone race run is pretty fun? Any pedaling? jumps? drops? good rock garden? Basically i'm just wondering if its worth it to drive 12hrs one way for a race, and drive back another 12hrs and go to school the next day.
-thanks
It's the ultimate racecourse... 9+ minutes of jumps, drops, rock gardens, fast open ski runs, slow technical woods sections, etc... You name it and Keystone has it. You better bring your A-game.

Don't be surprised if the weather is not ideal for the race, last year there was 6 inches of snow on the ground for practice on Sunday, but it was all melted in time for the race Monday.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Just gonna lose to some 6 year old anyway.
Hey, get your ass over to my house after work...gonna go check on that lake gap at Scrambler's.
Sorry...Carry on....

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
It sounds like i'm gonna be going in a couple of weeks, the 17th and 18th of September. If anyone wants to hook up to ride there anyone of those days.