Quantcast

Keystone dual course.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I rode the dual course at Keystone tonight. It is going to make for some great racing. It was not finished yet they are going to finish it up probably Mon. and Tues. They are talking about a 30' finish line jump, nothing crazy though a ten foot gap with a 20' table so you can come up short. But to backside it we are talking 30'. It sucks that I am stuck in Denver all weekend. I might try and take my ****ty digital camera out and get some pics early this week. That is if I am not to busy ridding the course :p

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
that mtn x course last year was brutal on the last jump. broke one front wheel and ate **** 2x. think i was the first person to attempt it and crashed then cleared it in my race run after being t boned by some tool box

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
i went up saturday to check it out but they had only just started on the second turn. i couldn't ride but the upper part looked exactly the same as last year, i am hopin they pull some different jumps and s*** together. but ya i'm psyched for the race, it's gonna be my first dh race as well this weekend

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
dexter said:
that mtn x course last year was brutal on the last jump. broke one front wheel and ate **** 2x. think i was the first person to attempt it and crashed then cleared it in my race run after being t boned by some tool box
Don't recall you racing the keystone mx last year ;)

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
It's sucks that i have a dislocated shoulder now. I planned on going up in a couple of weeks but it looks like i might not be. It sounds like a lof of fun though. Can't wait until this darn shoulder is better.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
huh b you might be right maby it was 2 years ago. anyways the only other person i knew well there was billy d and he destroyed the junior class