Quantcast

Keystone MSC Race

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
So for those of you that didn't make it out to there I got some footage of most of the race course during practice. I end up crashing at the end (that's Graves that passes me after my crash haha) before the end of the full course but it gives you a good idea.

Had a lot of fun but I got a rear flat during my race and kept riding it out until the tube wrapped itself into the cassette. Anyways, it was good to see some familiar people out there. If anyone else got any videos or photos from it I'd love to see them.

And a cool photo from practice.

http://www.vastaction.com/vpostii/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=326328&q=Michael Johnson&ingals=1

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Here's one of my teammates from last year, same course. This is a practice run, Ryan hit 8:59 on the race.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Nice! I'm thinking I could have done under 9min. in my run but s**t happens.
That's been my whole season. Photographer in my line at Angel Fire, crashed at Crested Butte and a flat at Keystone.

If you're in the 9 minute range you're much faster than me, I have a hard time keeping Ryan in sight on this course. I'm more of a mid-10 minute, when I don't have a flat.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
I always wondered if any of the people from the races are on the forums. See you guys at the Sol Vista finals.
P.S. I did an 8:35:)
There's a bunch from my team, Neverest. JasonVelocity, SylentK, Caputo1989, KabaKlaus; well that's about 1/2 the team actually.

We will be at Sol Vista.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I always wondered if any of the people from the races are on the forums. See you guys at the Sol Vista finals.
P.S. I did an 8:35:)
I'm always on here. Wish I could go to Sol Vista but school starting up again, and truck payments/insurance/DMV renual all at the end of the month I can't afford the 1,100 mile drive :(