Quantcast

Keystone trails 2008

doc gravity

Monkey
Oct 25, 2004
highlands ranch, CO
who knows?? the website for summer hasn't been updated since last year. They're still in winter mode. unless somebody knows somebody on the inside (who'd actually give them a straight answer), it's all just guesswork

Phil Winn

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
doc,

peewho here. from our POC at keystone they have 2 options. close the lift and bike trails for the summer of 2008 (super bummer) or consider a partial schedule like Thursday thru Sunday.

we should know shortly....

P"

MikeMac

Monkey
May 18, 2006
Those were the two options laid out to us as well. Plus the possibility that if they were to stay open, even if only TRS-SUN that the lift could close at any time due to the unpredictability of the weather/construction schedule mix.

MM

Phil Winn

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
mike,

peewho here. i'm super stoked about the schedule you guys have laid out and pretty bummed about keystone. not just the racing but the riding there as well. my buddy at Vail Resorts states this project is huge priority for them so the partial schedule is a "small" possibility and not by anymeans a 50/50 shot.

i hope Sol Vista has some big plans this year as it will most likely be the #1 destination for lift served DH.

P"