Quantcast

Kick a** photos and video

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
www.frideswag.com just launched a new website. It's got some killer photos of Mike Metzger, Grant Breshears, and Dustin Spencer on it, with some videos too. Pretty cool sh*t, all Pacific NW Riders, Spokane and Leavenworth Wenatchee area. I think it rocks because I built the site. Check it out for your self and let me know what you think for improvements.

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
word up yo! i want the one with the nfs logo. thats funny as hell and creative. just dont mention trails or trail building around here, or god forbid, one of the "exits", you'll get verbally b#tchslapped by hypersensitive, trailsnob, e-downhillers. oregon riders will buy the shizznit out of your swag, so will people in b.c. if you even whisper about trail building in wa, its automatically implied that it's illegal........

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
yeah. Exits. Washington is the worst for (legal) trails. I don't think there is a legal freeride trail in Washington. the Forest Service owns 95% of the property, and they can't figure out that there are more dogs than horses. We have some of the best terrain in the world! Eastern Washington/western(exits) and I think out of the hundreds of trails that I know about. only 1 isn't on Forest Service Property and you just told me not to mention it. If our advocacy groups got to deal with DNR and BLM, ****...we would have trails everywhere. But we get to deal with this group that can't figure out what the forest even is. 10-20 years to make a plan for a trail! Freeriding isn't even a 10 year old sport! In Wenatchee where I am from, we made front page. The title was "forest servcie gets tough on renegade bikers!" I will post the article when I find it. It's Sad! So what should we do. Sit around eat mc d's and get fat. Isn't the public land ours? Is my 4 inch wide trail desterbing nature, or the enviornment? I know more about erosion than they do apparently, because when the rain falls, it's there roads and trails that are closed, and my trails are at there prime!

Illegal trail builders are god! Good work keep it up!

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
The "shave lips not legs" tee doesnt exactly take the female rider into consideration. We have enough hairy legged women up here in the northwest. Please dont encourage them.

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
that little god in the videos is crazy i really wanted to see it just jump on of the gaps. The build ride T-shirt should be a bear they are more badass.

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
frideswag.com said:
Hell yeah fattyfat, tell you what. because you where the first to respond, if you do order one, I will send you two, my choice though on the second one:)
Hook the Oregon ppl up with the 2 for 1 deal too :)

I want one of the forest service shirts as well...

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
okay, check it out.....in the comment line when you order. Say you saw it on ridemonkey, and you get 2 for 1. I can't leave out the santa cruzians. The second shirt will just be what I have most of.

On the dog in the video note...he is way badder than a bear! He even helps dig when we are building.

Thanks for the compliments!!!!!

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
frideswag.com said:
okay, check it out.....in the comment line when you order. Say you saw it on ridemonkey, and you get 2 for 1. I can't leave out the santa cruzians. The second shirt will just be what I have most of.

On the dog in the video note...he is way badder than a bear! He even helps dig when we are building.

Thanks for the compliments!!!!!
Would this offer be good for anybody on ridemonkey as well?

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
yeah, the deal go's for anyone on ridemonkey. I am running super low on mediums though, so if you order one, I might have to send you a large as the free one. I will have to end that offer soon though, because I can't loose the farm. Just trying to get the word out.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Sweet vids, the trail in the second video kicked my butt, and I think the third video is Beacon, which also kicked my butt on a regular basis.

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
Okay, got to do it. the ridemonkey 241 deal is going to end september 15th. Just so if you have been procrastinating you still have some time. Thanks for the orders guys! :thumb: