Quantcast

KICK ASS!!! RM's profile pic feature

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I'm sure I am a tool and this has been around forever but I just noticed you can add a pic to your profile, ROCK!

Have any of you turds added a pic already?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
is that your girlfriend, sean? i have a pic up, i think

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Toshi, you need a better pic, none of that artsy foo-foo crap. You should use one of the angry mohawk/mullet ones from that haircut thread.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
This feature is so much better than the picture thread, at least more efficient if you are wondering what one person looks like and don't feel like scanning a zillion pages...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
punkassean said:
This feature is so much better than the picture thread, at least more efficient if you are wondering what one person looks like and don't feel like scanning a zillion pages...
If I had a dollar for every email your autoresponder sends me in response to your thread subscriptions, I'd be a rich man :oink:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
definitely a feature that is not properly utilized by most members...

Never really thought about what RM himself looks like, but now I am curious.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Ridemonkey said:
If I had a dollar for every email your autoresponder sends me in response to your thread subscriptions, I'd be a rich man :oink:
I thought I turned that crap off after SEMA, OOPS!

:D

EDIT: I just checked and my auto-reply is off, are you still getting that message?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Last pic RM posted he was gettin a little thinner. Probably around 5'2" 220 pounds. Pretty good size for the downhiller that he is. :dancing:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Skookum said:
Last pic RM posted he was gettin a little thinner. Probably around 5'2" 220 pounds. Pretty good size for the downhiller that he is. :dancing:
You're BLUE! Holy crap!

A'ight, I'm putting mine up... the most recent pic I have... doing that right meow... aaaaaaaaaaand begin.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey RM, why is it that when I try to upload a picture to my profile, I am limited to 100 x 100 pixels, yet people in this thread have 250 x 250 pics in their profiles?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I Are Baboon said:
Hey RM, why is it that when I try to upload a picture to my profile, I am limited to 100 x 100 pixels, yet people in this thread have 250 x 250 pics in their profiles?
LOL I was wondering the same thing. I think I need to change a setting.