Quantcast

Kick ass!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I just went to the vending machine for a carb fix, and there are Necco Wafers in there! Sweet! And I thought this day couldn't get any better :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
If I didn't read that ECHO started this thread, I would have sworn it was Loco. Then again, Loco would have been pissed off about it. :D

BTW, Necco wafers = :stosh:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
<snip>Then again, Loco would have been pissed off about it. :D

Bitches :mumble:

Yeah - those do suck

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
If I didn't read that ECHO started this thread, I would have sworn it was Loco. Then again, Loco would have been pissed off about it. :D

ditto

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Echo said:
I just went to the vending machine for a carb fix, and there are Necco Wafers in there! Sweet! And I thought this day couldn't get any better :thumb:
My wife brought home a bag of them last week, i think it was left-overs from holloweeen. I had not had them in YEARS... so good!!!! :heart:

J

JRB

TN said:
necco wafers rule. except for the chocolate ones. :dead:
Actually that is right, but the chocolate ruined it for me. They are that bad.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
I wasn't referring to you...I was thinking of my maternal grandfather...he liked those and those nasty ass jujubees...even though we ARE old...we are not THAT kinda old that I was referring to...I was referring to the 75+ crowd!
I:heart:JuJubees

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dh girlie said:
I wasn't referring to you...I was thinking of my maternal grandfather...he liked those and those nasty ass jujubees...even though we ARE old...we are not THAT kinda old that I was referring to...I was referring to the 75+ crowd!
So I have to wait 35 years before I can have Necco wafers :(

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
No you can have them now...this should be a reminder to all of us...how lucky we are to have laffy taffy, starburst, Dem Bones, etc. Back in the old days like around WWII all they had was nasty ass candy like Neco wafers...and they enjoyed it!
What is Dem Bones

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
WTF is wrong with raisins?!? :confused: I :heart: raisins..........

-S.S.-
Nothing, really...I just hated getting them instead of candy in my halloween bag. They are natures candy, you know...I don't like them IN anything (ie: cookies, cakes), but I guess a raisin by itself is ok once in a while...If I'm gonna f up my bloodsugar level with something, it's gonna be something really good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Nothing, really...I just hated getting them instead of candy in my halloween bag. They are natures candy, you know...I don't like them IN anything (ie: cookies, cakes), but I guess a raisin by itself is ok once in a while...If I'm gonna f up my bloodsugar level with something, it's gonna be something really good.
Yeah. You know, when I was a kid, all I ever wanted to get when we went T-r-T'ing was candy bars........

Somebody would invariable give us apples, and of course somebody always threw in like 4 pennies. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. You know, when I was a kid, all I ever wanted to get when we went T-r-T'ing was candy bars........

Somebody would invariable give us apples, and of course somebody always threw in like 4 pennies. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
That's why we kicked in their jack o lanters and egged their houses and soaped their car windows...so now that I am the TreatOR, I make sure I buy a variety of the tastiest candies and give out large quantities to each kid...you gotta keep these kids one step ahead of you, you know!

P.S. I'm just kidding about the kicking of jack o lanters, egging and soaping...