Quantcast

Kidney Stone Club...:(

Sup my fellow PNW riding bro's and gal's,

Well I went in for my third kidney stone surgery yesterday and let me tell you, it's not fun! Surgery went well however they leave a stint in which is basically a hollowed out rubber straw like thing that goes from the kidney, through the tubing and into the bladder. Doing this helps the kidney repair after surgery and doesn't allow for it to close up. However, not only do I have a stint in but they left a string attached to it that comes all the way out my schlong hole and hangs about 5 inches below. Last night I took 3 hot showers just to have my bodies sensitivity's focused on something other than my pain. It took a good 6 hours of pee attempts to finally get it flowing again. Each time I pee the string(which is like dental floss) rubs the inside of my schlong causing major irritation and bleeding.

There not sure why I get em, they are actually going to be doing some studies to figure out why but I wanted to share with you all what a wonderful time I'm having...

Anyhow, keep hydrated so you don't have to experience this. I thought I pass on the news to ya'll so you can take preventive steps to avoid this sh!t.

Peace out my fellow Monkeys!
(retreating back to the couch)
Josh

I have also had 3 kidney stones and one of which was surgery...gotta love the tube.. :( sorry bro..I wish you the best!

I quit drinking soda, eating a ton of chocolate and have not had one in 3 years. They also blame strawberries..weird eh'? and kicked fast food(for the most part) but I drink a ton of water too!..scared to get another...it will ruin your month getting one of those.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
holy crap!!!!!! they would have to sedate me for the duration of that. i would freak the hell out. im am experiencing pain just friggin thinkin about it.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey Josh,
Good to hear you made it through :D Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy some turkey grub, and some brews over the holiday. Heal up and we'll get back to what we were doing soon.

radjockette said:
Hey Josh,
Good to hear you made it through :D Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy some turkey grub, and some brews over the holiday. Heal up and we'll get back to what we were doing soon.
Thanks,

You should see what I've got built out there now. I spent all last week out there and have a solid line cut through from the log ride at the top. I've got a trail gap, a roller step down and a bridge drop now. The stump jump has an easy out and I"m working on a teeter. As soon as I pull the stent out next week I'll probably be out there working on it again, or just riding it. I've go two friends who helped out a bit and the one has plans for a good size trail gap. Go check it, it's pretty tight now.