Quantcast

Kill a driver today

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
These people know that when they are logging in with their facebook accounts to make a comment that others can look them up on said facebook right?

i dont care what anyone says, people that ride bikes shouldnt be on the effen road. i dont care if u have 2 share the road i think thats a stupid law. people need to stay on the effen sidewalk. sorry to the people that like to ride on the street but yall can get hurt
https://www.facebook.com/icequeen7

No irony in the url at all.

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
These people know that when they are logging in with their facebook accounts to make a comment that others can look them up on said facebook right?

https://www.facebook.com/icequeen7
That's what sometimes baffles me. It is one thing to respectfully make an argument for/against something, but to make inflammatory, violent, or hateful statements when they can be tied back to you is just plain stupid. Then again the people making then probably aren't the brightest anyway, so it should come as no surprise.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just like how they say the guy is 75 y/o. I wish they could force a license and driving test on him for clearly, not understanding a simple law that's pretty well established here.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
To be fair, the anti-cyclists tend to be loud, but are in the minority. Colorado is a good place to be a cyclist.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I would point out that the dumb cvnt who hit me was from Arvada too. Something in the water out there?
my brother told me drivers in boulder were equally as stupid as drivers in aurora when it came to cyclists....go figure.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This is why I advocate the 10mm as a carry gun for my road bike.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Not today. I'll put it on my list for tomorrow. Hell who I am I kidding, I'll make a lunch tonight and put a note on the fridge so I remember. You guys are like the voice of reason. Thanks for providing me direction, I get lost sometimes.....

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
That's what sometimes baffles me. It is one thing to respectfully make an argument for/against something, but to make inflammatory, violent, or hateful statements when they can be tied back to you is just plain stupid. Then again the people making then probably aren't the brightest anyway, so it should come as no surprise.
Crystal Gerber said:
well i am a nice person. im easy to get along with most of the time. if u piss me off, then ill say something to u. so stay on my good side. i have a bf his name is kris and we have 2 sons together. i really dont know what to say lol so if u wanna know anything about me just ask me and ill tell you
so... who wants to ask her something?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not today. I'll put it on my list for tomorrow. Hell who I am I kidding, I'll make a lunch tonight and put a note on the fridge so I remember. You guys are like the voice of reason. Thanks for providing me direction, I get lost sometimes.....
Will leave you a reminder on the courtesy phone.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
After being honked from less than 5 feet from the horn, let me tell you anyone who lays on horn button has never heard a car horn from outside their vehicle.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I would have followed him home and beaten his ass. With my bike.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
That old guy is going to be really pissed when he finds out he got a horn ticket when he was merely trying to set the clock on his VCR.