Quantcast

Killington or Windrock?

Where would you go?

• Total voters
Aug 7, 2024
So the hill is split into two sides pretty much? Is one better than the other?
Pretty much. The Western Territory (Western Express lift) is where the world cup track is. Its got alot of the harder trails and a huge drop (cupcake). The Basin area (Ballhooter lift) has machine cut flow trails and the raw, natural letter trails.

You also have the back country trails. I always recommend a trip out to the fire tower.

There's the finger trails beside the village that are cool to check out too.

Aug 7, 2024
Last time I looked at Snowshoe, the accommodations could in no way be considered cheap.
There are some pretty expensive accommodations there, but there's some very reasonable ones to. We looked around and found several condo's for next year under $2000 for a week that will accommodate 6 people with a full kitchen. It also includes the summer fun pass for everyone. I thought that was reasonable.

A buddy did a solo trip while down on work, balked at what they wanted for night and ended up doing a cold commando camp somewhere on the mountain - flats maybe?
I've camped in the parking lot at the top of the world before. It was incredible.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Anyone been here yet?

I probably won't go, as the trial selection looks pretty limited, especially with no black tech trails?