Quantcast

Kind of like bikerfox...

J

JRB

If Burly posts the puking guy one more time, as he always posts it 40 times in a row, he should be banned. Period. He already should be called "sh*t swimmer", but that pic should = banning. I'll bet he is like a freakin' broken record to kizzi.

:stosh:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Its obviously just beer puke. If you're that much of a sissy woman, I guess I can slow down on it. :rolleyes:

I didnt even see it as gross, just funny.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
It's been years, but that feeling sucks. The throat opens up, the body stiffens, eyes close and here freakin goes. I have a story about 8th grade, regurgitated Sloe Gin and a dog that was happy to "clean up" but I'll save it...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
If Burly posts the puking guy one more time, as he always posts it 40 times in a row, he should be banned. Period. He already should be called "sh*t swimmer", but that pic should = banning. I'll bet he is like a freakin' broken record to kizzi.

:stosh:
JESUS F'ING CHRIST ON THE CROSS. DO YOU EVER STOP WHINING? ITS LIKE SOMEONE TOOK EVERY BIT OF WHINE OUT OF EVERY HUMAN ON THE EARTH AND SHOVED IT UP YOUR A$$.

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN SACK UP AND DEAL WITH ONE MAYBE EVEN TWO THE HUGE INJUSTICE PERPETRATED AGAINST YOU ON A DAILY BASIS.

J

JRB

DRB said:
JESUS F'ING CHRIST ON THE CROSS. DO YOU EVER STOP WHINING? ITS LIKE SOMEONE TOOK EVERY BIT OF WHINE OUT OF EVERY HUMAN ON THE EARTH AND SHOVED IT UP YOUR A$$.

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN SACK UP AND DEAL WITH ONE MAYBE EVEN TWO THE HUGE INJUSTICE PERPETRATED AGAINST YOU ON A DAILY BASIS.
<tap tap tap (echo of mic) PAGING THE GIANT PUSSY THAT ALWAYS WHINES ABOUT LOCO'S WHINING. Come to the front.<close mic>

Hey asshole - they paged you to the front. I think they plan to kick you in your c*nt.