Quantcast

Kind of Surprised this hasn't been mentioned here.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Why haven't local bikers beaten his ass yet? A couple of broken legs and he'll be off the trail for at least 6 weeks.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I'm suprised that those two riders didn't pull off their saddles and seatposts and beat him with it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Basically, the trail nazi has been in a lot of fights. A few of my friends have smacked him after he grabbed their bikes.

But since these incidents happen on a poach, there hasn't been many calls to the po-po.

I think there has been a recent push for those who he has threatened and not taken violent action to report the incident. There were two incidents a few weeks ago and that's why he is going to court today.

There is a big thread in the mtbr NorCal forum, if you are interested.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I've hit him. So have 4 or 5 other people I know. I actually know the guy who got attacked with the saw, he was kinda stoked he actually had some physical evidence this time. I know that guy has been in trouble before too

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
article said:
The victims asked the suspect why he had attacked them.
f'in berkeley...

just another reason why i ride w/ oakley combat gloves

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Ship him up to Reno.
A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all ****in' night.