Quantcast

Kinda embarrasing but I gotta question about underwear...

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
hugo boss - orange collection. theyre expensive though so if you have an outlet near by try their first... theyre wicked comfortable though

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the only embarrassing thing about underware is.

getting in an accident with your worst pair on.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
dhbuilder said:
with a name like "firetoole", i hope there nomex.
I remember when I was first getting in the service people would tell me not to wear anything synthetic because it could melt to your skin....well commonsense would say that if its hot enough that your underwear is melting to your skin....that's the least of your problems.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
Just wear a thong...
OMG! DHG posted! Swooping in after midnight for a drive by post.
kindtrails said:
I like dh girlie's idea of wearing a thong! No pantilines!
Dude, I better not ever see you wearing a thong when we ride. What you do when you're alone is you're own business. :p

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
fubar5 said:
cammando sucks.

I recently had to go commando for awhile, and I have never been so uncomfortable in my life.
You sir need to sart using fabric softener, even my Dickies (some pun intended) are plenty comfortable. I havn't worn underwear in months. You have to always check your fly before leaving the bathroom, especially if children are present. It also cuts down on the laundry you need to do, and time it takes to get dressed in the moring, I'm down to under 45 sec. from wake-up to siting in my car.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
maxyedor said:
You sir need to sart using fabric softener, even my Dickies (some pun intended) are plenty comfortable. I havn't worn underwear in months. You have to always check your fly before leaving the bathroom, especially if children are present. It also cuts down on the laundry you need to do, and time it takes to get dressed in the moring, I'm down to under 45 sec. from wake-up to siting in my car.
:stupid:

If your not bleeding, there is no need for underwear. It's a social scam second only to the tie. But hey, if your into bondage and other such kinks, knock yourself out! :rofl:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I wear Calvin Klein boxer briefs, They can be expensive, however you can usually find some at Marshals for like $10 a pair or catch the Men's sale at Nordstroms right after Xmas.

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Man you guys need to get some good riding shorts! The kind with the inner liner and the chamois!It is too hot (even in Humboldt) to add another layer. I need adequete ventilation in that area!

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
BuddhaRoadkill said:

If your not bleeding, there is no need for underwear. It's a social scam second only to the tie. But hey, if your into bondage and other such kinks, knock yourself out! :rofl:
I agree on the tie, I hate those stupid things.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
BuddhaRoadkill said:

Uhh...what exactly are you talking about? :help:

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
kindtrails said:
Man you guys need to get some good riding shorts! The kind with the inner liner and the chamois!It is too hot (even in Humboldt) to add another layer. I need adequete ventilation in that area!
:nuts: