Quantcast

King Kong!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We give our dog a Kong every day before leaving for work. We fill it with treats (usually chicken or hot dogs), fill the hole with peanut butter, then freeze it overnight. She goes nuts for that thing. It takes her all of about 10 minutes to finish it off.

Good doggie.

menachite

Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
The All American Valley
I Are Baboon said:
We give our dog a Kong every day before leaving for work. We fill it with treats (usually chicken or hot dogs), fill the hole with peanut butter, then freeze it overnight. She goes nuts for that thing. It takes her all of about 10 minutes to finish it off.

Good doggie.
Some small bone like treats (or fragments of larger ones) are good too for lodging in the opening to keep the stuffing from coming out. Works real good for my little ones!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I use a medium size bone and I stuff it with peanut butter. My little Jack Russell mix goes crazy for it, he'll start running in circles and jumping all over the place...good times!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
menachite said:
Some small bone like treats (or fragments of larger ones) are good too for lodging in the opening to keep the stuffing from coming out. Works real good for my little ones!
Someone simply MUST use the above as a sig.