Quantcast

King of the Lake Race #2 - PayDirt Date Change

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Race #3 is fastly approaching so be sure to mark your calendar for Sept. 13-14. Hope to see you there! :biggrin:
SON OF A ......!!!!! I just realized that the 13th is my daughter's b-day!!! holy hell i'm gonna be pissed if we can't work out something with her party so i can finish out the series. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
SON OF A ......!!!!! I just realized that the 13th is my daughter's b-day!!! holy hell i'm gonna be pissed if we can't work out something with her party so i can finish out the series. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
what sort of guy are you Brandon?!? can't even keep track of your daughters own birthday:biggrin: ahh jk.
Hope to see you out there, I'm gonna try and get off work and at least race one of these races this season

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
thanks captain sideburns, i knew you believed in me ;)

it was a greater feat than you can imagine trying to convince my wife that i wasn't being a selfish prick for wanting to race on my daughters b-day. having my soon to be 4 year old tell mommy (un-coerced) that she wants daddy to race so she can have her party earlier was the icing on the cake :D