Quantcast

King of the Shed Race????

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Anyone interested in doing a "King of the Shed race" I'm thinking of something like doing a timed run down a drop trail, a DH run, then...ready for this...god forbid....an XC loop. :drool: All would be seperate events, kinda like a points series (so many points for 1st 2nd etc) and whomever has the most points is crowned "KING OF THE SHED!!!" Points would also be given to the rider that drinks the most before or during thier XC loop!! Anyone interested???? Lemmy kno......

SHEDPIMP

"Saving the world....one day at a time."

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
We were just talking about this during the race last weekend. Sounds good. can you switch bikes or do you have to use the same one for each stage? I'm probably in though I gave up on XC 'racing' many years ago.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
peter6061 said:
We were just talking about this during the race last weekend. Sounds good. can you switch bikes or do you have to use the same one for each stage? I'm probably in though I gave up on XC 'racing' many years ago.
yeah, having to do it all on the same bike would sure make it "interesting" :evil:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
SHEDPIMP said:
Anyone interested in doing a "King of the Shed race" I'm thinking of something like doing a timed run down a drop trail, a DH run, then...ready for this...god forbid....an XC loop. :drool: All would be seperate events, kinda like a points series (so many points for 1st 2nd etc) and whomever has the most points is crowned "KING OF THE SHED!!!"
-SHEDPIMP
"Saving the world....one day at a time."
Somebody angling for a title? ;)

How does "King of Mars" grab you?

Wait...scratch that...Fred Norris and Dave Wyndorf have already claimed that sobriquet.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
BikeGeek said:
That looks like a blast! Are you doing another one this winter?
Well, seems like everyone is expecting it, so I imagine it will happen again. It was actually going to take place at the Shed, but the snow was too deep. Sign up for the Mid-Atlantic SS list to stay informed.

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
One bike ,sounds like a great idea and it would force shedpimp Dave to build a "trail bike".i.e. a bullit .as of now Dave you have bikes that go up hill and bikes that go downhill ,but none that really do both. If you build said bike your michaux experiance will be much more enjoyable. do it, do it.
Oh and Dave I think we are going to do a michaux ride sat morn. I'll get at ya.
Seeya E.C.