Quantcast

Kingdom trails -- Day 1

splat

Nam I am
I'm sitting in east burke VT , right across from the bike shop. Its a HOT Spot !! after riding Pats this morning after my wife got out of bed we made our way up to Burke.

But on our way up I-91 we came across a real scary incident , a single car accident , we were about the 5th ones on the scene. and elderly Man with 2 elderly woman passengers , Fell asleep at the wheel and rolled it . There wasn't much for me to do. I held a Rag to a bleeding head wound on the driver, The woman in the passenger seat had some pretty bad cuts on her legs , but the woman in hte back seat was unconcious and in very bad shape. it was a huge mess!! and very scary. I stayed till the police arrived then felt it best to get out of there way.

any way after that we made it to the Kingdom. got our passes and started riding .

It was Me , My Wife and my 9 year old

were off !

My wife on Tody's!!

on river run , decided to take a dip.

My wife on a short steep fun down with a great run out

JRA

wife on a bridge ( and MBC ,and MMcG know how much they freak her out after watching Laura do a face plant )

and fianlly for today , getting back to the car

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Looks like a nice day out with the family. Thanks for sharing. Seeing the river, we used to do a dirt bike ride up to a sheep bridge that crosses the Verde River, strip off the gear and hop in. There was a rope you could swing off the bridge and a primitive concrete spa that a hot spring flowed into.