Quantcast

Kingdom Trails -- Day 3

splat

Nam I am
Day 3 the final day :( ( for now ) , But I will be back for Monkey fest.

any way started off today by Me driving Peter and maggie up Pinkham Road , to Monkey Camp....... er I mean the Nordic Ski touring center . I then drove to the bottom, unloded my bike , and road up Pinkham road , according to Peter who was timing ing me it took me 23 Minutes and 17.33 second to return. that road just beats you up!

any way I still made them at least do some climbing to get to Moose alley .

At the top and enterence to Moose alley ,here they are with Burke Mt in the Background.

Peter On Moose alley , with the Bucket Bridge crossing .

More on Moose alley.

Made it to the bottom, Peter loved it , maggie was a little bit so so on MA , it was a little greasy which she didn't like.

any way on to White cloud. ,

They weren't kidding about the logging, Here is a Skidder dragging, 5 Ash trees. the skidder driver stoped and talked a bit , he was a cool guy, say ing how he loved to see us riding around the woods and how he himself enjoyed riding as well.

Continueing on, down the hill and around teh pond.

MAggie on one of the Pond loops .

well when we got back to town , maggeie and Peter were done. so I went back and got the car. then I went out for some more.

the traditional sugar house shot.

Nice Bench Cutting !

and fianlly I don't see anything about no Mt bikes !

I went out for about 2 hours after I dropped them off , and went pretty much non stop. I finished up by bombong down Kitchel as Fast as I could , Well I missed a turn and Bought it Hard!!! Burped my Fron tire, Bent my Front wheel and got got good and dirty from it . well I finished off the ride a little more cautious . Was a great time , we then had lunch and packed up the Splat mobile and headed home , about a 1/2 hr in to the ride home we met the rain, it was good , we beat it with our riding !!

My son was aksing when was the next time we would hit up the Kingdom!!

I can't wait for Monkey Fest!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROFL

Who comes up with this stuff

"According to our records you have already voted on this thread. Changing votes is not allowed."

I was trying to vote excelent again!