Quantcast

Kingdom Trails + NEMBAfest = Awesome!!

WildFingas

Chimp
Feb 12, 2012
So pumped for this. Went to Kingdom for the first time last year and it was by far the best riding I have ever done in the northeast.

River19

Chimp
Jan 27, 2008
Sounds like a good weekend to hit Waterbury and Barre and avoid KT to me.....

Good event for both people that don't ride KT every year though :thumb:

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
BTW, the festival was awesome. We were busy riding (43 miles!) so we didn't spend a whole lot of time at the festival but there were tons of vendors and demos. I was going to demo a Trek Remedy 9.8 but ran out of time. Got a good deal on my favorite tire that is discontinued!

I guess everyone was scared off by the 600+ people that registered for the festival. Festival goers pretty much had the place to ourselves. Not as busy as a typical beautiful summer weekend.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
BTW, the festival was awesome. We were busy riding (43 miles!) so we didn't spend a whole lot of time at the festival but there were tons of vendors and demos. I was going to demo a Trek Remedy 9.8 but ran out of time. Got a good deal on my favorite tire that is discontinued!

I guess everyone was scared off by the 600+ people that registered for the festival. Festival goers pretty much had the place to ourselves. Not as busy as a typical beautiful summer weekend.
Correction, over 900 pre-registered with a few hundred at the mountain.