Quantcast

^^^Kitchen Klutzes of America Day GMT^^^

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning!!!!

Had a great weekend with the wife doing a whole lot of NUTHIN'. Really, we did squat and it was great. Kind of bummed that we bailed on our metric century ride yesterday due to rain, but oh well. I wasn't going to drive three hours for a miserable rain soaked road ride. We'll try, try again this coming weekend. I've been thinking about a new road bike lately. I'm in no hurry to buy, but maybe next spring. I have no idea what I want.

I've got a meeting this morning that will decide whether or not I'll be working July 4 weekend. All signs point to YES. So much for those Kingdom Trails camping reservations we made. Ya do what ya gotta do...

splat

Nam I am
Morning

I have today off, a use it or lose it deal , so why work for nuttin!

spent the Whole weekend riding around Nantucket Island, herding 16 Boy scouts.
it wa sa little moist at time but we managed , 25 Miles on Saturday and 10 on Sunday. the kids did Great considering several of them this was by far the most they had every done in one shot. I used my Mt bike, because I knew I wouldn't be going fast. only had 5 Crashes. One Kids did 4 Of them ! , he just didn't watch where he was going , and littlerally rode staight in the a Bush , and another time right in to a Planter!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Looks like I might actually get some decent days off. Thur-fri-sat. :weee: Pretty effing excited about that, though I'm not too excited about having to be at work at 5 A.M. It will be nice to actually have time off with the wife and do things like go to races and hang out with friends.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Two days of big rides and I'm happy to sit at my desk and recover today. Tonight is a neighborhood bbq with some friends and hot damn, it's going to be a great week!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Crappy weather here this weekend as well. We were in the rain (literally a strong, solid rain) and the damn mosquitos were swarming us and biting through the wind and the rain!!!! It's HS exam week #1 here so it's actually pretty quiet until I head up to teach the little monsters. Supposed to ride tonight, but we're gonna cancel if it rains again and it's not looking too good at this point.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Productive weekend done.

Painted the kitchen, mounted tv on wall in bedroom, washed the dogs, cleaned the kennel, washed all dog related bedding, hung up some photos and paintings, cashed in some recycling for my 401Keg, drank beer, went for a bike ride, and more random small things.

Watched Gwin kill the competition in Leogang live on freecaster.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
saw the ride monkey bike mag add, funny **** man. blew up my rock shox air can in 5 rides, thats a new record for me. any way weather looks ok i may go out for a quick ride after school only got 6 days left.