Quantcast

Knob Creek - Thanks for nothing.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO

"Dear Stillhouse Member,

Because you're such a dedicated friend and loyal consumer of Knob Creek® Bourbon, we wanted you to be the first to know about some big news here at the distillery. For the first time ever, we've actually run out of Knob Creek.

Because you and your fellow Stillhouse members have done such a great job sharing your love of Knob Creek and spreading the word far and wide, consumer demand for our bourbon has finally outstripped our current supply. And we've got nothing left to bottle until November. So, from the bottom of our hearts, thanks for nothing.

Of course, we could bottle the next batch a little early to make up for the shortage, but we believe Knob Creek must be aged a full 9 years in order to reach its true potential. So we're just going to wait it out. If you happen to experience a shortage where you live, just remember that everything will be back to normal this November.

Since things are kind of slow around here, we thought we'd do a little housekeeping by updating our address books. You can help us out by clicking here and taking a minute to verify and/or update your current information. We'd hate to lose contact with any of our good friends.

We'll be in touch soon. And again, thanks for nothing.

Cheers!
Your friends at The Knob Creek Stillhouse "

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
How did that stuff become so popular? I heard that it was a huge college drink, but I've had it before and it didn't do anything for me.

I'm sorry for your loss :p

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO

"Thanks for nothing.

Dear Knob Creek lover,

It seems you've helped cause a bit of a "situation" here at the distillery. See, because you, and many others like you, have been such loyal consumers, we've temporarily run out of Knob Creek Bourbon. And for that you deserve a huge thanks.

With that said, it's quite possible that you might not be able to find us in our usual places for a bit. Should this happen, take a deep breath and keep in mind that our next batch will be fully matured and ready to go this November (we'd bottle it now to boost supply, but then it wouldn't be aged a full 9 years and it wouldn't really be Knob Creek).

And once you weathered the storm, be sure to proudly sport this t-shirt commemorating this historic event.

Now, hang in there and cherish every drop of Knob Creek like it's the last, because, well, it could be. Until November anyway.

Cheers,
Your friends at Knob Creek

P.S. If you can't find a bottle of Knob Creek anywhere, visit knobcreek.com and find out which locations (if any) in your area are lucky enough to have a few bottles left on their shelves."