Quantcast

Knobscorcher

k2biker

Chimp
Aug 5, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Who's racing the Knobscorcher? If you're looking for folks to share camping space with, let me know. I'm gonna get a site reserved by 3-17-04 at Turkey Creek for myself and a teammate. I think we can probably get like 6 folks per site.

BTW, I'm coming up from Atlanta.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by k2biker
Who's racing the Knobscorcher? If you're looking for folks to share camping space with, let me know. I'm gonna get a site reserved by 3-17-04 at Turkey Creek for myself and a teammate. I think we can probably get like 6 folks per site.

BTW, I'm coming up from Atlanta.
you better get up there earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly to get your camping spot even if you have one reserved. there are going to be TONS of ppl there and i gurantee you they aren't moving for you. i won't be there for that race. there's a collegiate race that weekend and like 3 or 4 other races on the same weekend that are going to be closer to atlanta and a bit more cost effective (i never do well there)

k2biker

Chimp
Aug 5, 2003
Atlanta, GA
IndieBoy,
It's a shame when we ride in the same circles, know the same folks, have our own local little board, and we have to communicate here!

Hey, it's Hulk, from B-Board! What are doing racing collegiate races for? You should join us at Tsali. Are you racing Dausett this weekend?

Hulk

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by k2biker
IndieBoy,
It's a shame when we ride in the same circles, know the same folks, have our own local little board, and we have to communicate here!

Hey, it's Hulk, from B-Board! What are doing racing collegiate races for? You should join us at Tsali. Are you racing Dausett this weekend?

Hulk
ha, yo what up man! no i won't be at jackson (dausett). there's a collegiate race that weekend as well in auburn. i'm racing the collegiate road stuff to get some speed in my legs for the mtn bike suff. my next mtn bike race is the serc race in spartanburg, sc. the weekend before the twilight. then i'm doing the twilight then the sec road championships in athens.