Quantcast

Knock before entering the bathroom!please.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
I love when you go into a restroom and someone that has not locked the door gets an attitude when you walk in on them. That's when you look them in the eye and say oh...gee...I'm so sorry...the door wasn't locked...sorry...I'll wait out here...then leave the door open
Haha...and then you piss in the sink and cut the lights off on the fvcker on your way out. :devil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
or you could knock before entering as well. what are you saying about my threads anyway? i post very useful and entertaining things on here.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah man killed the crapper at a chinese place in johnson city tennessee. it was awesome.

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
biggins said:
yeah man killed the crapper at a chinese place in johnson city tennessee. it was awesome.
Define killed...like stunk or just went ape sh*t and wrecked the place.

I pee'd a fly out of the air at a Wendys in VA on my way to NY once, one of my proudest moments.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
Haha...and then you piss in the sink and cut the lights off on the fvcker on your way out. :devil:
someone did that to me at work (well, not the sink pissing) a few years ago. it's amazing how dark bathrooms can be.

J

JRB

dickiesbike1 said:
Define killed...like stunk or just went ape sh*t and wrecked the place.
I went in a crapper to pee in San Antonio at a grocery store and I swear to God, they crapped the bowl FULL and then crapped on the floor and the sink. It was horrific. I told the manager and she told a bagger to go take care of it. I told him to scratch that and informed her she would need a professional plumber and that grocery boys don't make enough to fart with CRAP like that. :dead:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Biggins, jiggling the handle is proper etiquette. If one knocks, that forces the person on the crapper to verbally indicate their presence. Everyone knows that the guys' bathroom code says to avoid verbal interaction with strangers while naked ass and/or penis is in play, even if said interaction is from behind a door.

Jiggling the handle allows the same level of communication as 'knock-knock' -"occupied!" but with less interaction between current and future bathroom user. Also, not having to speak allows for at least some degree of anonymity once one returns to their seat. If the person crapping speaks, they are no longer a mystery behind door #1, they are now a person with an identifiable voice.

Come on man, ya gotta know the code!

J

JRB

El Jefe said:
Also, not having to speak allows for at least some degree of anonymity once one returns to their seat. If the person crapping speaks, they are no longer a mystery behind door #1, they are now a person with an identifiable voice.

then he could say, "hi, my name is Ben and I just dropped the stinker off in there." Common shoes are a good investment for multi stall workplace bathrooms.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
Biggins, jiggling the handle is proper etiquette. If one knocks, that forces the person on the crapper to verbally indicate their presence. Everyone knows that the guys' bathroom code says to avoid verbal interaction with strangers while naked ass and/or penis is in play, even if said interaction is from behind a door.

Jiggling the handle allows the same level of communication as 'knock-knock' -"occupied!" but with less interaction between current and future bathroom user. Also, not having to speak allows for at least some degree of anonymity once one returns to their seat. If the person crapping speaks, they are no longer a mystery behind door #1, they are now a person with an identifiable voice.

That...was hysterical!!!!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Have you heard that having a laptop on your lap can risk the chances of you having children. I guess it gets hot down the and ruins stuff. Same thing with skinny seats and non-padded shorts. Good bye manhood.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Do you use your Hank Hill voice? I saw an episode of King of the Hill once and someone tried to bust in on Hank and he was all OC U PIED! OC U PIED!
I'm betting more on Richard Simmons. :think:

J

JRB

foxfreerider11 said:
hahaha what dialect do you use is it more of a middle eastern flavor, Cajun perhaps
I am not sure they have a cajun dialect in the middle east. I'll see if I can find someone that has been to Iraq to consult though.

highlander1

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
El Jefe said:

here here!!! I second that

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Do you use your Hank Hill voice? I saw an episode of King of the Hill once and someone tried to bust in on Hank and he was all OC U PIED! OC U PIED!

i usually mix it up. sometimes its in spanish though.