Quantcast

Know Any Starers?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I work with a woman who, when done speaking and the conversation is over, she just stands there staring for a few seconds, like she's waiting for her brain to tell her what to do next.

:help:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
yup, only the person I'm thinking of does this for way more than a couple of seconds. He'll come over to your desk without actually having much of anything to say or talk about, and then he will just stand there staring at you or your computer monitor. makes for a very strange encounter.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I have to admit I do that on occasion.
Yesterday in class, in the middle of the lecture, I look over and the two girls to the right of me were just staring... at me. I still have no idea why :(.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hmm... I'll have to try this with my coworkers. I am going to go stare at some of them now.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
Hmm... I'll have to try this with my coworkers. I am going to go stare at some of them now.
I sometimes do the trick where when you are talking to someone, stare very intently at the middle their forehead, just above the brow. Don't look at their eyes, and don't blink as long as you can stand it.

You will immediately have the upper hand.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
kinghami3 said:
Yesterday in class, in the middle of the lecture, I look over and the two girls to the right of me were just staring... at me. I still have no idea why :(.
Trainwreck said:
Makes you want to check and see if something is hanging out of your nose.
Put the two together...