butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
90%, 22 miles, 279 secs. i was off the most on iowa :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
94%, 7 miles...

Only two I had trouble on were Montana and Oklahoma. Tough to peg exactly where they go on a blank map with no borders. My mouse slipped on North Carolina. :(

I won fifth place in the State Geography Bee when I was in 5th grade. So proud of myself.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
The United States of Europe?
An interesting concept but unlikely. Can't see the English, French, Spanish, Polish and Germans getting along well enough for that. Plus we all hate the Belgians.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
An interesting concept but unlikely. Can't see the English, French, Spanish, Polish and Germans getting along well enough for that. Plus we all hate the Belgians.
Dude, its basically the same thing. People from Arkansas have nothing in Common w/ people from Vermont. The BARELY speak the same language. I know you think of us all as americans, but seriously...

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Dude, its basically the same thing. People from Arkansas have nothing in Common w/ people from Vermont. The BARELY speak the same language. I know you think of us all as americans, but seriously...
Well, you've only had the one civil war. We've been beating the carp out of each other for centuries.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
fluff said:
Maybe if they didn't call it the United States of Europe. What about a Union of Europe? Nah that would never work.

Belgium, the stinkiest country in the world.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Well, you've only had the one civil war. We've been beating the carp out of each other for centuries.
I hate carp.

Anyway, I really need to make it out there sometime. Ive been around the world, but somehow managed to miss europe altoghther. Prolly will make the rounds for my girls graduation. Plus a good canadian friend of mine is living in Italy as well now.

I might not make it to England tho. Besides, we have a new, improved england here.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DRB said:
Though Ive never been there, Im going to disagree w/ you and say that Thailand is. NASTY. They fry bugs on the street and eat them. Maggots. Seriously.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
DRB said:
Maybe if they didn't call it the United States of Europe. What about a Union of Europe? Nah that would never work.

They can stink as much as they want. All is forgiven because of the beer.:thumb:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
valve bouncer said:
They can stink as much as they want. All is forgiven because of the beer.:thumb:
That's the only reason that the rest of Europe lets them live. They day they stop brewing, Belgium is history.