Quantcast

knuckle time

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
* :mumble: on *

Well, it looks like the freakin bastards that worked on our house stoke my jigsaw. WTF!!!?! YOU ASSHOLES DO THIS FOR A LIVING - BUY YOUR OWN GODDAMNED TOOLS! I can't believe it... granted it was a pretty sweet DeWalt jigsaw, but WTF?!?? Not to mention that there was a DeWalt 18v Drill and a DeWalt reciprocating saw right next to the damn thing. Did I say WTF?!???

There have been so many f'ing subcontractors in and out of my house there's no telling who took it, so my hopes of getting it back are about nill. I asked my general contractor to talk to his guys and see if someone might have picked it up accidentally. Obviously no response. I don't think any of his guys took it - they are pretty decent guys.

BUT WTF?!!?!

Argh, I'm so pissed.

* :mumble: off *

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I'd personally contront every one of those bastards and tell them you caught them on webcam stealing your sh*t. Tell them you have them on a cd and your gonna bring it to the police department. Hey, you'll make an a** out of yourself, but you might actually unknowingly confront the as**ole that stole ya stuff and make him sweat a bit. Say, bring the stuff back and I wont involve the Police. Other than that, I'd set up booby traps for when they come to work. Punji sticks and stuff.

Knuck

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
That really is bullshyt. Subtract the cost of the jigsaw from the final check. If they get the saw back then you'll give them the rest of the money.

J

JRB

I HATE people. This makes the squeaky chair less of a big deal.