Quantcast

kokanee crankworx BC, aug 7-15 -- & sesh'ing the NW this summer

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
starting to try to figure out summer plans. whistler is a possibility. besides whistler itself, can anyone recommend other must-do destinations, places to stay, etc. etc.
i would probably be flying to seattle to meet up with an old bmx friend. hang out there a bit, and hit some some spots (like duthie hill) as well before heading to BC.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Kokanee-crankworx-schedule-2010.html

Last edited:

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Man a Seattle co worker just sent me a vid of Duthie Hill, bad ass. Wish I can make it up there sometime. Looks like you'll have a fun summer.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Let me know when you come to Seattle. I'd love to pedal around with you. Who are you meeting, if you don't mind me asking?

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Man a Seattle co worker just sent me a vid of Duthie Hill, bad ass. Wish I can make it up there sometime. Looks like you'll have a fun summer.
dude i wish it was a whole summer. normally i'm lucky if i can get a full week off work, but F-it, i'm gonna push for a full two weeks. usually, come August, i try to get the hell out of Texas, at least for a long weekend. last year was Crankworx Colorado which was SIIICKK!!!

Let me know when you come to Seattle. I'd love to pedal around with you. Who are you meeting, if you don't mind me asking?
PM sent.

Sittingduck, I'd be stoked to make it to OR too, if time allows. Your spot looks badasss!