Quantcast

Korean Vampire WTF BBQ

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Vampire Prosecutor - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online - Hulu

I will take "Awesome Names" for $1,000, Alex.
Yeon Jung Hoon, better known for his melodramatic roles, comes to the small screen as Prosecutor Min Tae Yeon who happens to be a vampire. With little memory of how he got turned into a vampire, he opts for blood sold on the black market in the posh bars of Seoul. He also has the uncanny ability to tell where the victim of his cases died, and how they died based on their blood's smell and taste. The only person who knows his secret ability is Detective Hwang Soon Bum, and both end up working together in a new joint department between police and prosecutors solving murder cases. Joining them are rookie prosecutor Yoo Jung In and intern Cho Dong Man. Together, they solve murder cases, and each time Tae Yeon uses his "powers" to find leads on cases that seem unsolvable. But the one thing he can't solve is: who was the vampire/serial killer that turned him seven years ago? And what happens when Jung In becomes suspicious of Tae Yeon's "questionable" tactics in solving cases...

I'm not even going to watch it. I'm just going to let my brain fabricate the win.