Koxx Days vid -- YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
WhiteRavenKS said:
the current state of trials:

http://www.nopogo.net/videos/kd-lo.avi

these are the best guys in the world just messing around and having fun. on urban. i will lose control of my bladder when the vid comes out of them pushing themselves on natural.

This is a x-post from the CO locals, but you can't miss out on this. It's a rather large download (130mg) but it will be the shortest 9 minutes of video ever because you will just want it to keep going and going. Dang Frenchies sure know how to ride trials!!!!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
so far highlights:
i have to write this bf i forget.

that conical fountail looks like it was made for trials!

that ledge he went up was at the dudes eyebrows!

chick on the unucycle bail was cool.

ok i will finish it now

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
whooo crap!!!!!!!!!!! that last drop was 15 to flat SPOT RIM!

in the imortal words of Joe Dirt

DAAAAAAAAANG

the black kid on the mod did a move where he landed fron wheel first
goin up. what do you call that?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
bcd said:
I can't remember all of the trials terms. It's been too long since I've hung out on observedtrials.net. (the coolest trials forum IMO) But, that is a sweet move. I'm working on the basics for that move. You pull the front wheel up onto something and unweight the rear to try to get it up. Cool stuff!!! There's another video out that is the natural sections, I haven't made it through all of it yet and it is equally as amazing.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
bcd said:
whooo crap!!!!!!!!!!! that last drop was 15 to flat SPOT RIM!

in the imortal words of Joe Dirt

DAAAAAAAAANG

Black kid? I assume you're referencing Keita since he's the only person "of colour" in the vid...and he's yellow at that...Japanese.

The move is simply an "up to front"

I'm happy to see some positive response from this vid on this forum. I've always imagined that even other fellow cyclist misunderstand trials.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
golgiaparatus said:
Not getting any video, just spotty audio.
You might need a new codec for media player. I remember I had to pull down a new codec for it yesterday. There should be a little explanation point next to the file in the playlist that you can click on to get the codec. The name of the codec is Xvid, I just can't find the download point that I got it from.

EDIT ** I found the d/l Here

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Buck Fever said:
The move is simply an "up to front"

I'm happy to see some positive response from this vid on this forum. I've always imagined that even other fellow cyclist misunderstand trials.
I've always thought trials was super cool. I don't have time to develop the skills it takes, but I love the control it gives you. I think mt. bikers 'get it' more than hard core roadies do just because trials skills translate well into riding techincal trails.