Quantcast

krikland bellevue riders?

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
downhillracer, the same thing happened to me a year ago. they have been threatening people riding at 38 with fines for quite awhile. just be respectful when the service talks to you and you wont have a problem.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Hey Chris watsup? Yeh this friday I have no school. So we're trying to get everyone up to SST then come back and hit up some urban. Which would be sweet. So i'm down for the urban night. Haha retarded emo kids remind me of good times. I was at the skatepark and all the skaters and just the people at the skatepark were gonna walk over to the emo kids and pretend like we were gonna beat the crap out of them. haha. One guy was like "DUDE CALM THE **** DOWN!" haha. Later days guys.
ooo its going dowjn every one should come its goin to be sweet~!

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
downhillracer, the same thing happened to me a year ago. they have been threatening people riding at 38 with fines for quite awhile. just be respectful when the service talks to you and you wont have a problem.
I'm still going to ride there, i just think its complete bs that we have no legal downhilling areas in washington and they want to shove us out of the only trails we have that are already there! its not like we are building new ones, the damage is already done.