Quantcast

Ktm 2006

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
The front triangle looks an aweful lot like an AS-X with the shock mount moved. I guess moving Yeti's production to tiawan was an open invitation to rip off the asthetics.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Horst Links.....Looks like they won't be importing to the U.S. unless Spec. "likes" them ;)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Sooner or later it's gonna be impossible to come out with a bike without having similar designs and geometry. Take some time to look at the KTM and the Ollie, the pivot points are different, as well as the structural design.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
kinghami3 said:
Sooner or later it's gonna be impossible to come out with a bike without having similar designs and geometry. Take some time to look at the KTM and the Ollie, the pivot points are different, as well as the structural design.

agreed on that, besides, i was looking at some details in the devinci vs ktm bikes and im not so sure theyre even made by the same taiwan factory, usually yokes, pivots, and in general machined parts are good places to spot that sort of connections, but in this case its a bit hard to see from those pics, anyways, nobody will be suing for anything, i dont see any particular traits to these bikes save for the horst link.