Quantcast

Kung-Fu Hustle

offdawalley

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
hella over the rainbow
Oh Shat, it does't deserve the "i" that was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life, right now, I'm way more interested in "Boy meets World" than that movie, I walked out the movie, to sit and watch people playing arcade games, normally, I like those type of movies, like Team America was freakin awesome, but this was shat, not worth the money, it was like getting Santa's poo in your stocking after paying 10 bucks to see what's in there, and then all the poo goes up your nose and in your ear, exactly like that actually

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
offdawalley said:
Oh Shat, it does't deserve the "i" that was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life, right now, I'm way more interested in "Boy meets World" than that movie, I walked out the movie, to sit and watch people playing arcade games, normally, I like those type of movies, like Team America was freakin awesome, but this was shat, not worth the money, it was like getting Santa's poo in your stocking after paying 10 bucks to see what's in there, and then all the poo goes up your nose and in your ear, exactly like that actually

It's okay. We know I'm functionally retarded.

Everyone should see this movie, then go rent/borrow(library) Stephen Chow's other movies, like Shaolin Soccer... it's not as good as KFH, but still good stuff.

Kung Fu Hustle :thumb: :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I fully believe you have to be a certain type of person to appreciate movies like that. I'm gonna go see it.

offdawalley, what did you think of the Kill Bill movies?

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
LordOpie said:
like Shaolin Soccer... it's not as good as KFH, but still good stuff.
Bah you know nothing. Shaolin Soccer beats the pants off kung fu hustle. It was an alright movie. Im glad I downloaded it and saved ten bucks.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I thought Kung Fu Hustle wasn't the greatest...the storyline isn't too deep. Then again, it probably isn't meant to be. I enjoyed the cinematography, though. The chick's ass at the begginning was great, too. :D Some of the lines in the movie were entertaining.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
=[Stinky]= said:
Bah you know nothing. Shaolin Soccer beats the pants off kung fu hustle. It was an alright movie. Im glad I downloaded it and saved ten bucks.
SS was a very good movie. It wasn't as complex with differentiating characters. I guess being simple is why you liked it more ;)

Character for character, KFH was more diverse and entertaining. There weren't any Mr. Landlord's or Beast's and no one could top Ms. Landlord. She was wicked awesome.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
offdawalley said:

um.....sucks for you!!! how is the wrist treating you?

offdawalley

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
hella over the rainbow
yeah, don't get me wrong, the whole theater was cracking up, and I didn't see the Kill Bill movies, I would if it was at a friends house or something, but Kung-Fu Hustle looked good in the trailers and stuff, maybe i just had my panties in a bundle or something, and zedboy, it does suck for me, but it sucks for you more because I have 2 red lock ons, 4 pewter lockons, and a green cast, if i was ghetto, I would say, "you got served"